AHEAD OF THE THREAT
BluVector has reinvented the network intrusion detection system with patented machine learning and speculative execution engines so that it can finally defend the network against even the newest and most sophisticated cyberattacks.
Our analytic engines evaluate 100% of inbound/outbound traffic for a broad range of fileless & file-based attacks.
Intelligent decision support system focuses analyst attention on alerts that matter, enabling rapid decision making.
Flexible connectors framework integrates existing infrastructure, enabling the rapid containment of even the stealthiest of attacks.
See BluVector in action
Machine Learning and the
Evolution of Cybersecurity Threats
News, Blogs & Insights
- Intrusion Detection was first introduced to the commercial market two decades ago as SNORT and quickly became a key cybersecurity control. Deployed behind a firewall Read More →
- BluVector 3.0 is the Only Product to Deliver Real-Time Detection of Fileless and File-Based Threats on the Network Arlington, VA (November 7, 2017) – Today Read More →
- On Thursday, Sept. 28, the Washington Business Journal announced its list of Women Who Mean Business 2017 honorees and we were not surprised to see Read More →
- This webinar covers the various ways in which artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) Read More →
- We live in a bullish market for cyber attacks. As ransomware and destructive malware based Read More →