Join our growing team of cyber security experts.
BluVector is a technology company based in Arlington, Virginia. Led by Kris Lovejoy, we seek to change the world and make it safer. Our philosophy includes pride in our company, devotion to our people, and passion to be the best!
Jr. Graphic Designer
As a nearly one-year old company with a strong team-centric approach to company success, we’re still in a “roll up your sleeves and get it done” mentality but with a culture that rewards innovation and focus on helping the company meet its goals. While you’ll be part of the marketing team, you’ll work with other departments on a wide variety of projects.
As Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll be charged with maintaining the company’s graphical style guide and ensuring that all materials meet those specifications across a wide variety of materials with both internal and external teams. The role is located in Arlington, VA just two blocks from the Ballston metro stop.
The perfect candidate is one who has strong skills in Adobe’s Creative Suite, a portfolio that shows consistency across projects and has good time management and planning skills to complete assignments on time. An online portfolio is required to be considered for this role.
- 2-4 years of hands-on design experience, either in-house or at agency.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience designing in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent design, color, layout and typographic skills
- Ability to prepare files for pre-press and production
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal or external teams as well as independently
- Able to thrive in deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and proactive team player
- Experience working with a technology company (especially a cybersecurity company)
- WordPress or similar experience
- UX/UI experience or desire to learn UX/UIv