We live in a bullish market for cyber attacks. As ransomware and destructive malware based attacks continue to succeed, organizations today are turning to advancements in AI and machine learning to continuously advance their cybersecurity posture.
Join this webinar with experts Raj Sivasankar and Josh Rosenthol of BluVector, and Jessica Bair of Cisco Threat Grid; as they discuss how to utilize machine learning, sandboxing, threat intelligence and automation to enable analysts to find, confirm and contain even the newest and most sophisticated threats.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Understand how network intrusion detection with machine learning is finally delivering on its promise: defend the network against even the newest and most sophisticated cyberattack
- Build a standard process for advanced threat detection, threat intelligence enrichment and response
- Combine automated actions with human decision-making continuing to enhance detection via machine learning
- Aggregate malware analysis results with validated threat intelligence
Register now, and visit the Cisco Marketplace to learn more.
Your registration information will be shared with the Cisco ecosystem partner BluVector, who may contact you in follow-up to your registration and/or attendance of this webinar.
- Raj Sivasankar – Director of Product Management at BluVector
- Josh Rosenthol – Alliances and Integrations Manager at BluVector
- Jessica Bair – Senior Manager at Cisco Threat Grid