How BluVector Works
The First Line in Network Defense
Unlike today’s security solutions that rely on known signatures, sandbox or evidence of anomalous behavior post-breach, BluVector accurately finds and prioritizes all threats at the point of delivery, enabling organizations to defend against cyber threats early in the kill chain.
BluVector’s AI-driven sense and respond platform, powered by patented machine learning and speculative execution technologies, detects a wide range of threats including fileless malware, zero-day malware, ransomware, web attacks, brute force attacks and policy violations.
- 99%+ accuracy out-of-the-box
- Self-evolves to create a moving defense
- 20 minutes to operation
- IPv4 and IPv6 compatible (IoT support)
- One device for SMTP, HTTP & file analysis
BluVector’s Intelligent Decision Support System delivers analysts the actionable insight and workflow automation needed to confirm threats early in the kill chain.
- Unparalleled network visibility
- Targeted Logger focuses analyst attention on alerts that matter
- Up to 80% SOC analyst efficiency improvement
- Offers immediate access to BluVector experts
A rich connectors framework makes it possible for BluVector to receive and correlate data from a variety of threat intelligence sources, send events to SIEM solutions like Splunk and QRadar, or integrate with network security devices like Cisco firewalls and NAC, as well as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions like Carbon Black to enable blocking.
- Integrates and orchestrates security infrastructure
- Makes the most of existing security investments
See it in action. Schedule a demo.