Learn what machine learning is and how it helps IT teams beat evolving threats
Cyber threat actors have reinvented their approach to evade cyber defenses and wreak havoc. Machine learning can help security teams to get ahead of obfuscated, new and unknown threats. Written in conjunction with BluVector’s experts, we clear up the confusion about the technology and teach readers how to identify which type will best work for their challenges.
Read this whitepaper to learn:
- The problem: defenses rooted in reaction
- The impetus behind the rise of machine learning
- How machine learning works
- How the two main types of machine learning differ
- An objective look at selecting the right defense