Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
BluVector is revolutionizing network security and so can you. BluVector is delivering an AI-driven network security platform that makes it possible to deal with the volume, velocity and polymorphic nature of today’s threats. Our customers depend on our innovative approaches to accurately and efficiently detect, analyze and triage sophisticated threats including fileless malware, zero-day malware and ransomware in real time. If you are looking for an innovative company with disruptive technology, BluVector is for you.
BluVector is seeking a high-energy Senior Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to play a pivotal role in our Marketing team. This individual will be responsible for technical marketing activities related to the core BluVector products in the rapidly growing market of AI-Driven network security. The TME will be responsible for field-facing technical communications, product presentations, demos, competitive analysis, and building higher-level solutions that articulate the unique benefits of BluVector’s product portfolio.
The TME will work closely with product management, engineering, and sales engineering to create technical material for field consumption. The TME will also work with account teams, customers and partners to help them understand product capabilities, present and architect customer solutions and provide inputs on market requirements for future products and software releases.
- Create technical value propositions for BluVector’s product portfolio
- Develop competitive analysis and benchmarking of BluVector’s products vs. competition
- Work with the rest of the CMO office, product management and engineering teams to create product launch material
- Demonstrate products at tradeshows/on-site/BluVector headquarters to customers and internal teams
- Create and deliver technical training materials for SEs, including hands-on demos
- Translate product capabilities to customer use cases that can be readily understood
- Deliver product information and roadmaps to Sales, System Engineers, and customers
- Capture customer use cases and provide input for product roadmap
- Develop customer-centric solutions and collateral based on customer needs and product capabilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical foundation in network-based security technologies and Networking
- Prior experience in some or all of the following areas as it pertains to network-based security: Unified Threat Management, Next-Generation Firewall, Intrusion Protection/Detection, Advanced Persistent Threats, Anti-Malware systems, Behavioral Analytics, Advanced Threat Protection and SSL Decryption.
- Quick learner: Ability to quickly come up to speed in new technology areas
- Ability to persuade and inspire an audience: Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and multiplex efficiently in response to market needs
- Strong written skills
- Ideal background: 10 years+ experience spanning engineering (QA) or systems engineering roles with at least 2+ year in technical/product marketing
- BS or MS in Engineering
- Travel: 25-35% based on business need
The university is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
BluVector offers a competitive total compensation package consisting of base pay, annual bonus, employee matching 401k, a casual and fun work environment and a flexible PTO policy.
Apply today by sending your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
To learn more about BluVector, check out our website and read one of our Customer Case Studies