Sr. Director of Marketing
BluVector is revolutionizing network security and so can you. BluVector is delivering an AI-driven network security platform that makes it possible to deal with the volume, velocity and polymorphic nature of today’s threats. Our customers depend on our innovative approaches to accurately and efficiently detect, analyze and triage sophisticated threats including fileless malware, zero-day malware and ransomware in real time. If you are looking for an innovative company with disruptive technology, BluVector is for you.
BluVector is seeking a Sr. Director of Marketing to lead product marketing, events, demand generation and channel marketing. BluVector is revolutionizing network security with state-of-the-art AI, and is looking for a marketing leader to help drive marketing strategy and execution. Our ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary track record of marketing effectiveness in the cybersecurity market.
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing plan in collaboration with senior management
- Define overall goals, objectives, and tactics that will drive success vs goals for both businesses.
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve campaign effectiveness
- Establish go-to-market strategies and plans that encompass product launches, lead generation, public relations and social media and determine the most effective strategies to meet revenue goals.
- Leadership and management of the BluVector marketing team including product marketing, channel marketing, events, and demand gen professionals.
- Partner with the BluVector sales management team to identify and formulate targeted marketing programs and develop strategies to improve audience targeting
- Manage pipeline review process to ensure the business has proper pipeline coverage for sales teams.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10- 15 years of experience in marketing with 5+ years plus experience in cybersecurity marketing.
- 3-5 years people management experience leading, motivating and coaching top-performing marketing teams
- Experience in planning, executing and optimizing B2B demand generation and marketing programs
- Ability to independently manage workload to meet day-to-day and long-term objectives
- Hands on experience with Marketo, Google Adwords, and Salesforce.com
- Candidates must have an understanding of lead scoring, routing and waterfall
- Demonstrated experience in brining enterprise security solutions to market
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills for a variety of audiences including executives, partners and customers
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
BluVector is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
BluVector offers a competitive total compensation package consisting of base pay, annual bonus, employee matching 401k, a casual and fun work environment and a flexible PTO policy.
Apply today by sending your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about BluVector, check out our website and read one of our Customer Case Studies